It's a good idea to prepare your bike properly before we collect it, to ensure that the whole process runs smoothly and there are no delays to your transport!
Below is our Prep Checklist:
- Ensure the bike is roll-able and tyres are inflated
- A key is preferred to travel with the bike, leave in the ignition or secured on the bike
- Disable the alarm system or in travel mode for bikes with FOBS
- Lower any electric windscreens & fold in mirrors
- Make sure there is easy access to the bike for pickup/delivery
- Fuel, oil etc. do not need to be removed - but it must not leak fluid
- The bike must be clean and tidy for an accurate assessment of its general condition
- We don't recommend sending personal belongings with your bike (Panniers, Top Boxes and Gear Sacks are ok but not covered by our insurance), so remove these if necessary
... and finally, always make sure each party involved is aware of the booking details, booking reference number and has read the Terms & Conditions on our website.