In most cases, we can take extra items! Sometimes you might need to send helmets, jackets, or accessories and we are more than happy to take them. However we do not take loose items, so they need to be safely boxed for transport to ensure nothing goes missing in transit.
- Smaller items: if it's the size of a helmet box or smaller, it can be securely strapped to the carrier rack or rear seat of the motorcycle as our drivers may need to lean over the main seat to secure the motorcycle. This is free of charge!
- Large items: Anything larger will need to be boxed and this will require an additional box fee (see below)
- Helmets: Helmets can travel with the bike provided they are secured to the bike. There is a lot of movement in the trucks so please ensure it is very secure and will not rub against the bike.
- Keys: Please take a look at this article - Do the keys need to travel with the bike?
- Exhausts: Must be in the box or bubble wrapped, secured with packing tape and have a label with delivery details attached
- We don't accept engines, loose fairings, wheels or tyres.
Below are the safety regulations and fees for sending a box
It must be pre-booked and meet Industry Safety Regulations:
- We accept only 1 x box per motorcycle
- To send a box is an additional fee -$60 for QLD, NSW, VIC & SA and $120 for WA, NT & TAS.
- The box must be securely closed and clearly labelled with the delivery name, contact number and address
- Maximum weight - 20kg
- Maximum Dimensions - 420mm x 300mm x 400mm (standard removalist carton size)
- No engines, wheels or tyres.
- Exhausts are ok but must boxed/bubble wrapped and labelled
- Boxes & personal items are NOT covered by transit insurance
- Our Drivers cannot accept boxes that don't meet these conditions. If your box is poorly packed, not labelled clearly, too heavy, or not booked in our Driver will not take it - this is for the safety of your bike and all others on board.